Zinc soap of higher molecular Fatty Acid.
Beige to Creamish Flakes
Melting Point ( C)
Advantages & Applications :
- Reduces mixing time especially in open mill mixing because of faster filler incorporation.
- Reduces compound mixing temperature by approx. 10%.
- Better dimensional control on performance shrinkage.
- Extrusion improves by using this additive and therefore there is no need to use chemical peptizer.
- Plays vital role in masticating and homogenizing when more than one polymer like NB/PBR, NR/SBR, NR/NBR or any two different polymer based compounds are to be mixed. It helps proper filler dispersion in such compounds.
- As peptizer in Natural Rubber - 2.0 phr.
- In carbon black based compound - 2.5 to 3.0 phr.
- In shoe soles - 2.0 to 2.5 phr.
- In cycle tubes or injection moulding compounds - 3.0 to 4.5 phr.
- In micro cellular sheets - 1.0 to 2.0 phr.
25 Kgs Bag.
To be stored in cool and dry place in original packing away from sunlight