- Blend of high molecular aliphatic acid esters & filler.
White to Off White Flakes
Dropping Point (oC)
60 + 5
Ash Content (%)
20 + 2
Specific Gravity (Kg/m3)
Advantages & Applications :
- R Chem Addrub 212 is a processing additive & filler dispersant for rubber polymers.
- It improves processability of compounds without adversely affecting the vulcanizate properties.
- It speeds up incorporation of fillers leading to shorter mixing times & better compound uniformity.
- Prevents sticking of elastomers & compounds to rotors, rolls & calendar bowls.
- It can also reduce the risk of scorching, particularly in highly loaded compounds.
- Because of its good plasticizing properties, moulds can be filled fasted with lower pressure during injection & transfer moulding. The mould release effect facilitates removal of the cured articles.
- Care should be taken when using R Chem Addrub - 212 with chlorosulphonated polyethylene or similar polymers because of possible premature scorch from the water content.
- Recommended for NR, SBR, BR, EPDM, CR & EVA.
Use Level :
- 1 - 3 phr.
- 3 phr for EVA sheets to get good expansion.
- Additional 3 phr can be added for better dispersion at higher filler loading.
- To be stored in cool and dry place in original packing away from sunlight.