- Mixture of high molecular aliphatic fatty acid esters.
White to Off White Flakes
Dropping Point (C)
55 + 5
Ash Content (2 hrs, @ 850 C)
Advantages & Applications :
- Prevents sticking of elastomers & compounds to rotor rolls & calendars.
- Improves flow & release from calendar bowls without adverse effect on cured properties.
- Reduces compound viscosity.
- Highly effective processing additive & release agent for special polymers.
- Can reduce the risk of scorching particularly in highly loaded compounds.
- Suitable for continuous vulcanization techniques like UHF & salt bath.
- Excellent flow properties & good mould release.
- Improves filler dispersion & can also be used with conventional polymers.
- Recommended for - NBR, CSM, ACM, NR, SBR, IR, BR, XNBR & HNBR.
Use Level :
- To be stored in cool and dry place in original packing away from sunlight.