R Chem Addwax - C is a secondary bis-amide additive.
Melting Point (° C)
145 ± 5
Flash Point (°C)
- The chemical structure provides the proper solubility & compatibility relationship that enables R Chem Addwax C to function as internal/external lubricant in almost all thermoplastic & thermoset systems.
- Improves pigment dispersion, acts as a mould release & reduces friction in moulded plastics & hence reducing dust pick up.
- Acts as a slip additive, lubricant, mould release agent & dispersing agent in nearly all major plastic processing operations.
- It has good anti-blocking properties in polyolefins.
- It can also be used as a process aid, for example to improve dispersion of fillers.
- Thermoplastics & Thermoset systems.
- Rigid PVC (anti blocking agent & internal/external lubricant).
- Plasticized PVC (anti blocking agent & internal/external lubricant).
- ABS resins & Polystyrene (Increases flow characteristics).
- Polyolefins (Pigment dispersing aid).
- Rubber GRS, ABS ,Butyl & Neoprene (lubricant, detackifier, mould release & anti block agent).