- Mixture of fatty soapds & amides, predominantly calcium.
1) Appearance - Creamish Flakes
2) Melting Point - 95 - 105 Â° C
3) Ash Content - 4 - 6 %
Advantages & Applications :
- Improves flow properties in rubber compounds.
- Prevents sticking of compounds to rotors in internal mixers or on open mills & calendar rolls.
- Improves mold release when complicated mold designs are involved.
- Reduces internal friction and decreases sliding friction when in contact with metal surfaces.
- Recommended for NR, SBR, EPDM, CR, IR, CM, ACM as well as thermoplastic elastomers.
Use Levels :
- To be stored in cool & dry place in original packing away from sunlight.