PUREstab B215 - a processing and long-term thermal stabilizer system - is a synergistic blend of PUREfos 168, an organo-phosphite of low volatility and particularly resistant to hydrolysis which protects during the polymer processing and PUREstab 1010 a hindered phenolic antioxidant that contributes synergistically to the processing stabilization and provides long-term thermal stability during service life.
Features & Benefits:
- PUREstab B215 is a convenient blend addressing a range of stabilization needs.
- This synergistic blend addresses a broad range of stabilization needs.
- The relatively high phosphite content of the blend makes it ideal for use as a melt processing stabilizer in polyolefins such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefin copolymers and blends.
- It provides significant advantages, such as the maintenance of original melt flow, low colour formation and improvement of long-term thermal stability.
- PUREstab B215 is used in polyolefins and olefin-copolymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene and ethylene-vinylacetate copolymers.
- The blend can also be used in engineering plastics, styrene homo- and copolymers, polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
Handling & Safety: In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Storage: This product may be stored in a sealed container. Containers should be kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.