R Chem Addwax - is a wax derived from single origin.
Acid value (mg KOH/gm)
Melting Point (°C)
84 - 87
Uses & Applications:
- Improves surface finish & dispersion in PE/PP colour masterbatch & filler masterbatch.
- Acts as a processing aid for colour concentrates.
- Acts as a release agent in the processing of plastics & rubber.
- Rheological additive that provides thixotropy in paints, coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and numerous industrial compositions.
- Acts as an internal lubricant in rigid & flexible PVC.
- Suitable for transparent & opaque compounds.
- Used in Lithium/Calcium grease & high performance aviation grease.
- Acts as an Anti-tack & Slip additive for plastic processing.